Cover You Up!

liquido
Administrator

Saturday, February 12 · 5:00pm - 11:30pm

Soul in Bar n Resto, Bellagio Mall
Jl. Mega Kuningan barat Kav E4 no 3
Jakarta, Indonesia

Created By
B.O.B (band of brothers), Edmuse Bellamy

Band of Brothers Community present the fourth event called 'Cover You Up!' With performers :

* Scenic

* Reaksi Kimia

* Sutherland Grove

* White is Boring

* The Flower Garden

* The Any and Me

* Johnny And The Riot!

* KarnaTra

* Sky On Eye

With our Guest Star : The Safari and Pegawai Negeri.

This event will be held 12 Feb 2011 at Soul In Bar n Resto, Bellagio Mall, Jl.Mega Kuningan Barat Kav E4

Mc : Mumu and MirandaSuz

Media Partner : Jakarta Network & Stoned College

Htm : Rp.15.000,- 5pm till eargasm!

Be there lads!! Cheers :D
“We don’t stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.” peace sign